Saturday, April 14, 2018

I have made a response to  my colleague's blog stage 5("

Technological advancement"

). I do respect his point of view, but I have a different prospective on this issue.
      
I do understand that technology has created distance between families and friends. Along with that, it has also been a major platform where today’s generation gets exposed a lot of stuff they should not be, but we should not ignore the fact that technology has also helped human kind to live easy life. we cannot blame the technology for our problems. We have developed this mindset that if something happens we will find the source of it and then we will put all the blame on it. I believe its us who has created these situations. We don’t give our family face, or in-person time and human interaction creates a 6th sense of socializing which helps a person to grow with society. We are living in a society where we do not even attended calls no more we just tell people to text us so we do not feel obligated to talk. we need to change our attitude around  us to bring a change in our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment